Refer a friend
Refer a friend is a way of rewarding you for introducing your friends or family to Elevate. If you know someone who you think would benefit from Elevate’s services, then get in touch via our referral form below.
There’s no limit to the number of people you can refer to us, and for every referral that gees on to sign up to Elevate Umbrella we’II reward you with the following amounts in a One4all gift card to say thank you.
Hundreds of retailers to choose from
With over 130 stores to choose from nationwide, including Argos, Primark, Boots, TK Maxx, M&S, Debenhams and many, many more, your lucky recipient can use their gift card to get what they really want!
Visit www.one4allgiftcard.co.uk for more information.
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify for this promotion, you must be a registered Elevate Umbrella customer
- The friend/family member/colleague referred must be a member of Elevate Umbrella
- You will receive the £20 One4all card after 8 weekly payments have been made to your friend/family member/colleague.
- You will receive up to £100 One4all card each time you refer a friend/family member/colleague to us. The reward is based on the plan shown and will be paid to you after 8 weekly payments have been made to your friend/family member/colleague
- There’s no limit to the number of friends/family members/colleagues that you can refer
- Promotional benefits cannot be transferred to additional services or cash and can only be applied to live registrations
- This reward scheme is effective from Monday 5th August 2019 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other reward schemes
- Elevate reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Elevate is final.
Don’t just take our word for it, here are just a few of the comments we’ve received so far
Elevate is a fantastic payroll service, knowledgeable, helpful, professional, and efficient. As an agency worker I have had dealings with many payroll companies and elevate is by far the best and I have never had a problem, would recommend to everyone and I will only continue to use Elevate as there is never any hassle.D. Andrews
I have been with Elevate for some time now, and I have always been paid on time. I have never had any problems at all, and they have been amazing whilst going through the difficult time of Covid-19. I can’t thank them enough.S. Wells
Elevate payroll are extremely professional and when any problem is found they are personal and help until a good conclusion, they were my preferred payroll company whilst I was working in Swindon on an office refurbishment.M. Lock
I would recommend elevate to anyone around Wiltshire/Swindon area and I would like to be paid by them again in the future
Professional and personal at the same time; fantastic.
I approached Daniel at Elevate to help me payroll a good size cohort of contractors. Daniel was always super helpful; thinking outside the box and coming up with ideas to support not just the contactors but for me as well. Daniel is always upfront; honest; flexible and above all, put my contractors at the forefront by always working hard to ensure they were paid on time or even early in most cases which always went down really well with the guys thus creating a better working environment. The team at Elevate have been readily available for any urgent queries and have been able to offer some great guidance. My contractors have valued being with Elevate and all of them hope to be able to stay with Elevate moving forward.Operations Director
I would go nowhere else to payroll now. I have been approached by many for the business; and its clear to me that Daniel will not only work over and above to maintain excellent customer/client services but will do so with the upmost integrity.
We genuinely feel like a partnership has been formed and wish all the best to Elevate and the team.